Saturday, January 31, 2009

100 Posts and Yogi!


This is my 101st post on this blog. I have missed a day here and there, but for the most part I have been able to post every day. I use Google Analytics to see how many visitors I receive and where they are from. I have had visitors from 22 countries including India, Canada, the U.K., Australia, Germany, Belgium, Japan, Iceland and the Faroe Islands (look it up!). I've had visitors from every state except Alaska, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and New Mexio.

I plan to continue this blog and would appreciate any feedback from fellow collectors on what they'd like to see or information they'd like provided.

Yesterday I received Yogi Berra who signed his 1965 Topps for his fee, sent in care of the Yogi Berra Museum. I think I have all the Yogi autographs I need now which includes three cards, a magazine and a ball, as well as a picture signed along with Don Larsen.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get back to posting some TwinsFest items. Today, I'm posting a picture of just how crowded it got on Saturday there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog also has a huge fan base in Zurich, Switzerland!