Wednesday, January 14, 2009

-35 Windchill

It's freezing here. The wind chill is supposed to get down to -35 degrees tonight. I was going to go to Target with my wife to look at TV stands and show her the one I was thinking of getting, but I don't want to be out in this weather any more than I have to be. Maybe tomorrow night.

The new TV was delivered today. Pretty fast. I ordered it on Friday and it arrived on Wednesday. It will stay in the box until I get the old one moved, the new TV stand purchased and assembled, and exchange my existing cable box for an HD cable box at Comcast. It will be too cold to do that tomorrow too, so I"ll shoot for Friday.

No returns today. I did get a few more cards in the mail that I purchased on SportLots.com in preparation for TwinsFest. I'm hopeful that the weather will be warmer for TwinsFest so we don't have to stand outside in line in these conditions. Here's a picture of a crowded Metrodome floor at TwinsFest last year:

No comments: