Thursday, January 22, 2009

Final Preparations fpr TwinsFest - Plus, Stan Musial

I think we're all ready for TwinsFest tomorrow. The binders are all prepared, backpacks are loaded and schedules set and reviewed. It will be cold tomorrow, but not quite as cold as I thought earlier in the week. The high will be about 16 degrees tomorrow. Unfortunately, Saturday's high is only going to be 2 degrees, so that means waiting in line Saturday morning will probably be in sub-zero temperatures.

I may not have time to post tomorrow, at least not with any detail, but maybe I'll at least mention if my wife and son are able to get through the Joe Mauer/Justin Morneau line.

Today in the mail, I received a 2008 Goudey signed by Stan Musial from a mail-in signing that I learned about on Sportscollectors.net. This is a really nice one to add to my collection and I'm happy to have it.

No comments: