Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Jim Palmer TTM Return and Some Purchases

This was my second attempt of a 1978 Topps to Jim Palmer.  My first attempt didn't turn out great because there were gum stains on the card that I didn't notice before sending it.  So, the ink wasn't very strong in that area:

My latest attempt turned out better, but still not great.  This time, I think it was just the pen that wasn't super strong, and was a little streaky.  It's better, and probably good enough.


I also received a few purchases, including a 1961 Gene Mauch, a 2022 Allen & Ginter Byron Buxton and 2023 Topps Heritage Bobby Darwin Real One autograph.  This is my first Darwin autograph.  He doesn't sign ttm and did a couple private signings this year for the first time in a very long time.  The cost of this purchase was less than his fees were at those signings.




No comments: