Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Bruce Ellingsen and Al Spangler TTM Returns

A good start to the week with two ttm returns and a couple purchases.

Bruce Ellingsen signed his 1975 Topps and the 1975 Indians team card.


And Al Spangler signed his 1963, 1965, 1970 and 1974 Topps.  I already had the 63 and 65 signed by him, but these are nice upgrades to the ones he previously signed in black ballpoint.




I also received a couple purchases including a 1975 Topps Ron Hodges and 2023 Topps Heritage Real One signed by Simeon Woods Richardson.  I think this is the first 2023 Heritage from the Twins team set.


2 comments:

Jamie Meyers said...

I got Bruce Ellingsen on the base card just yesterday. He wrote a short note on the back of the card and signed it. Nice man.

Droidtrader said...

He also answered a question I had asked on a sticky note. I appreciate when they take the time to answer questions or write a short note. About 20 years ago, I received a return from Joe Durham, who wrote me a full-page letter on Orioles letterhead. I like those letters more than the card they sign for me!