Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Deja Vu 1964 Topps Stand Up, Chirs Arnold and Steve Carlton

Today I received a surprise in the mailbox.  I received a 1964 Topps Stand Up signed by Ray Culp.  I sent this one back in June of 2022 and had given up on it.  I sent him another one last month that he already returned to me signed nicely in blue sharpie.

This one was signed in fine black marker.  I asked a question in my letter which was answered in one-word responses, clearly written by someone else, but then signed by Mr. Culp.  He clearly struggles to sign his name, so I really appreciate him signing for me.

I also received a response from Chris Arnold, who signed his 1972, 1973 and 1974 Topps.



And Steve Carlton signed the 1973 ERA Leaders card already signed by Luis Tiant, and his 1978 Topps.  At $40 per, I've slowly been trying to get the cards of his I need signed before he raises his prices again.


No comments: