Monday, July 31, 2023

Kaat, Koosman and Lolich Returns

A few returns today, all which required fees.

First, I received four cards back from Jim Kaat, including a 1963 Fleer, 1966 and 1973 Topps, and his 2022 Allen & Ginter.  I sent $25 per to his agent, who left me a voicemail on my cell after they were signed letting me know they were headed back to me.  Great service!




I received a 1973 and 1975 Topps back from Jerry Koosman, who charges $10 per.  He also wrote a short response to a question in my letter and signed it "Koos".  Pretty cool.



And finally, I received a 1971 Topps and 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game back from Mickey Lolich, who charges $20 per.  I received a note back from Mrs. Lolich, thanking me for the donation that they would match to the charities they support.


1 comment:

Grant said...

Couple of Twins! That's nice of the Lolich's charitable donations.