Monday, August 21, 2023

Jestadt, McLain and Tracewski Returns

My Informed Delivery showed four returns today but only three were in the mailbox.  Hopefully it shows up tomorrow.

Garry Jestadt signed his 1970 Topps and 1970 Topps Buy Back as well as his 1972 Topps.  He didn't sign the 1972 Topps Buy Back card, but he did answer a question in my letter.



Denny McLain added his signature to the 1966 Strikeout Leaders card.  He also answered a question in my letter and signed it.  I enclosed $10 with my request.  It's off to Mickey Lolich now, although I just sent to him last month.  Bad timing on my part.

And Dick Tracewski signed the 1963 and 1965 Dodgers team cards as well as his 1966 Topps and the 1973 Tigers coaches card.  He also asnwered a question in my letter regarding the 1965 World Series in which he was on the Dodgers and beat my Twins.  He said Jim Kaat was tough and Harmon was great.  Cool return.




No comments: