Saturday, August 26, 2023

Ted Bowsfield and Fred Stanley Returns and a Bunch of Purchases

I received two ttm returns today.

Ted Bowsfield signed his 1959 and 1962 Topps as well as the 1961 Red Sox team card.





And Fred Stanley signed the 1971 Brewers and 1972 Indians team cards as well as his 1981 and 1982 Topps cards.  He switched pens for the team cards, but they are signed extremely lightly, to the point where you can barely even see them.  





And I bought a handful of cards from an SCN member.  This lot includes a 1972 Ken Harrelson Boyhood Photo card I need for my set, as well as a Larry Gura signed 1971 Topps.  The other cards are simply nice examples of cards I already have, but couldn't resist buying.

Ken Harrelson is no longer able to sign and for some reason I never sent him this card in the past, so I'm glad to have it, even though it's signed in black.

And Lary Gura is a very spotty signer the last few years.  I never tried to send to him, but maybe I still will, especially if he starts signing more reliably.









No comments: