Tuesday, January 04, 2022

My First Returns of 2022 - DiLauro, Martin, Nash and Washburn

I had more returns in my mailbox than my Informed Delivery email showed, which is a nice change from the returns that are in the email but don't actually show up in my mailbox for a couple days.

Jack DiLauro signed a 1970 Topps World Series card he appears on as well as a 1969 Mets Ron Lewis postcard.  He signed one of these postcards for me several years ago, but this one is a nice upgrade to the skipping, black ballpoint pen he used on the previous one.



J.C. Martin also signed a 1970 Topps World Series card, as well as his 1973 Topps.



Cotton Nash signed his 1971 Topps rookie card already signed by Steve Brye.

And finally, Ray Washburn signed his 1964, 1969 and 1970 Topps.



I'm still pondering my 2022 goals.  I think they will be less specific than in the past and try to focus on quality rather than quantity.  We'll see.

No comments: