Saturday, January 15, 2022

A Handful of TTM Returns

 I forgot to post my returns from yesterday and I received two more today.

Yesterday, Dave Hillman signed his 1960 and 1961 Topps for me.  I had enclosed a 1959 Topps which he returned unsigned.  He wrote me a short note on my letter which I really couldn't read, but I think it was referring to his poor eyesight, which may be why he didn't sign the 59 Topps.  It has a facsimile autograph on it so maybe he thought it was already signed?

 


Tom Qualters signed his 1955, 1958 and 1959 Topps for my collection.




And the final return from yesterday was from Bennie Daniels, who signed his 1961, 1962 and 1965 Topps.



Today I received a return from Bob Skinner, who signed his 1960, 1961 and 1962 Topps.  I had these cards signed by him already but was hoping to upgrade to blue ink, which didn't happen.  Oh well.  I don't like to make requests when I send a request, especially when they sign for free, so beggars can't be choosers I guess.




And finally, Carlton Fisk signed his 1973 Topps, which has the Topps All Star Rookie trophy on it.

No comments: