Thursday, January 06, 2022

Carlos Silva - FanHQ Signing

 I've had a god start to the year by sending out 14 requests so far, focusing on some vintage cards from the 60's and even 50's.  Many of them are cards I have already but could be upgrades since the existing ones were signed in black or had some other issue.  I also just wanted to send out to some older players while I still can.

I think I'll be focusing on players from the 70's and 80's moving forward, just because they're still around and I don't have their autographs yet.

Today I received a return from a FanHQ Carlos Silva signing that occurred just yesterday.  I got his 2005 and 2008 Topps Heritage cards signed for my team sets.



I'm missing five cards from the 2008 set now, including Mauer, Morneau, Santana, Mike Lamb, and the team card.

I'm not sure how many I'm missing from the 2005 set.   I only have five, and don't have Mauer, Morneau, Santana, Cuddyer, Kubel or Hunter.  So, I'm a long way from completing that set.

No comments: