Friday, July 16, 2021

Chlupsa, Snyder and Stanley Returns

I received three more returns today.  I haven't been sending out at the same rate I've been getting returns lately, so it might slow down a bit.

Bob Chlupsa signed his 1971 Topps.  Both Stinson and Hrabosky sign, so I might be able to complete this one.  Speaking of Hrabosky, I've had a request out to him since April, including his Pepsi Disc and I see a few RTS from him on SCN so if I get it back I might be able to swap out one of the other cards I Sent with this one.

Russ Snyder signed his 1971 Topps for me.  The card is kind of beat up, but it's a high number card and I'm only willing to spend so much for a card like this.  Mr. Snyder is a very generous signer with a 96% success rate on SCN.

Finally, Fred Stanley signed his 1976, 1979, 1980 and 1983 Topps.  I'm slowly starting to make a little progress on the 1983 set, but I think this one makes it only 15.  I haven't sat down and purposely sent out cards from this set.  So far I've only been including them with other requests, mostly with cards from the 1978 set.



No comments: