Saturday, July 24, 2021

A Couple TTM and Returns and a Private Signing - Dawson, May and Turner

Today was a pretty good day at the mailbox.

I received two TTM successes:

Andre Dawson signed his 1983 Topps for my set.  I included $10 with my request.  He has another card in the set, but I wanted to make sure I got each card signed for $10 and I've seen a few players lately with unofficial fees try to increase their fees by keeping the cash and only signing one card.  Looking through Mr. Dawson's history on SCN, I don't see this, so it probably wasn't necessary on my part.  I'll send his other card in a few months.



Jerry Turner signed his 1976, 1978, 1979 and 1983 Topps.





I also received a return from a Rudy May private signing.  Mr. May signs ttm for $10 each, but this signing charged $20 for three cards, so I sent in set cards from 1971, 1978 and 1983.





I seem to be losing my memory a bit.  I bought a 1973 Topps Goose Gossage card (his rookie) to send to him.  I can't find the card.  I thought I may have already sent it, but I have no record in my spreadsheet or on SCN of sending it.  I'm hoping I did, and it just shows up this week sometime.

No comments: