Monday, November 03, 2008

Stan The Man

Today I received a ball signed by Stan Musial that I bought on eBay. I already have one, but it was a really good deal and for some reason I couldn't resist buying this one as well. I'm not sure why I do that. I have two Ernie Banks balls, two Duke Snider balls, etc. I guess in addition to being a collector, I'm a bit of a hoarder. Anyway, this one is a little nicer than the one I already had, so I'll call this an "upgrade".

For part II of Future Hall of Famers, I thought I'd share a very short video clip of my younger son, David. He was also selected to play in the August Classic and this clip is from that tournament. He was playing third base, and made a nice running catch to prevent a bloop single. Yes, that's an umbrella in the shot. It was sunny and hot, and I didn't want to get sun burned. It's not easy videotaping and holding an umbrella at the same time.


2 comments:

Mac Noland said...

Great grab!

Anonymous said...

He made it look like a walk in the park...great play!