Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some Returns - 1961 Topps


Well, I didn't get the big flood of returns that I expected today, but I did get back two: I received a 1961 and 1962 Topps from Gary Bell, and 1959 and 1961 Topps from Curt Simmons.

While I don't really concentrate on the 1961 Topps set, I do have about 150 of them signed. Since I collect the 1958 and 1965 Topps sets, many of those players are also in the the 1961 set, so I include those in my requests as well. It's a pretty inexpensive set, but some of the pictures are pretty dark and aren't ideal for autographs.


I also finally got my old laptop working again, but only after uninstalling XP SP3. It took quite a while too, probably since that old laptop is so old. My new one arrives tomorrow. I received a recorded call from UPS this evening letting me know it would arrive, and that it requires a signature. They were kind enough to let me know that it would be delivered sometime between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.

1 comment:

Protector of Vintage said...

That's funny...sometime between 8am-7pm. That's worse than waiting for the cable guy!