Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More Vintage Cards

I've got 70 cards lined up and ready to send out to be signed. I'll get to a few tonight, but the rest will probably have to wait until next week.

Today I thought I'd highlight another vintage set I'm working on. I have about 75 cards signed from the 1951 Bowman set. I really like the look of these cards. They're smaller than today's cards, yet bigger than the tiny '49 Bowmans. There are some great players in the set like Duke Snider, Don Newcombe, Marty Marion and Monte Irvin, just to name a few.

The cards are tough to get in decent condition for a reasonable price, so be prepared to spend a few bucks to get a few of these signed. There is a reprint set available if you're interested in saving the cost of the cards, but I prefer the real deal.


No comments: