Monday, November 24, 2008

More Successes Today - Including Paul Molitor!


Well, actually my son John got back the Molitor success. We can't remember exactly when he sent it, but we think it was last April. We were very surprised to see it since we had forgotten all about it. Anyway, it's a really nice addition to his collection. John also had Mr. Molitor sign a bat at TwinsFest last year.











I got back three successes today.

Jerry Davie signed a 1959 Topps.


Bob Anderson signed a 1959 and 1961 Topps.


And Al Pilarcik signed a 1958, 1959 and 1960 Topps.


I was really hoping to find either my bobblehead from Frank Viola or 1965 Topps from Whitey Ford, but hopefully those will show up later this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Molitor card brings back some great memories of visiting County Stadium back when I was in little league.