Thursday, April 25, 2024

A Bunch of Returns, Including a Couple Hall of Famers

I received four ttm returns and two mail-in signing returns today.

I sent a Gold Glove baseball to a Roberto Alomar signing.  I paid for his "10x" inscription as well as Beckett Witness authentication.

I also received three cards back from a Willie Horton signing to fill some holes in my sets.



Via ttm, Bob Skinner signed a couple 1965 Topps team cards, and a 1959 and 1963 Topps that also feature Clemente.  I wonder how many of those two cards exist fully signed.




Mike Fiore signed his 1971 and 1972 Topps as well as the 1972 Red Sox team card in ballpoint, just as he did for me 14 years ago.



Dennis Eckersley signed his Hall of Fame postcard and his 1987 Topps Traded card.


Finally, Al Weis signed a Ron Lewis 1969 Mets postcard (made in 1994 I think), a couple of Mets team cards and the 1972 Topps Babe Ruth Award card.  He is the first to sign a Babe Ruth card for me.






No comments: