Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Ron Reed and Craig Robinson

There was only one sase in my Informed Delivery email this morning, so I was surprised to see two in the mailbox.  It became clear very quickly why one wasn't in the email: it was badly creased, torn and taped up again.

Luckily, the three cards signed by Craig Robinson inside were relatively safe.  Of the 1974 Topps, 1975 Topps and 1974 Topps Traded cards, only the 1974 Topps Traded card showed a crease, and I can't 100% guarantee it wasn't there when I sent it.  Probably not, but I'm happy to have these cards back in the condition they are after seeing how badly the envelope was damaged.



I also received a return from Ron Reed who signed his 1972 Topps for a $10 donation to charity.  I have procrastinated sending this card out for my set because the card itself, being the last in the series, is quite expensive compared to the common cards, and he charges $10.  But I decided if I was going to make progress on the set, I'd need to spend some money, so here it is.

No comments: