Monday, May 23, 2022

A Few Purchases

I didn't receive any ttm returns today, but I did receive a few purchases.

I bought a 1971 Topps signed by Denny Doyle from Jim and Steve's in Illionois (via Ebay).  I have sent in to their signings in the past but none in the last few years.  I'm not sure if they still do any and if they do, why I don't hear about them.

They also set up at a card show in Brooklyn Park here in MN several years ago, so it was nice to meet the people I had been dealing with online and through the mail.

I also received three 1963 Topps from a fellow SCN member, including Marv Breeding, Bobby Del Greco and Ray Moore.




I sent off three more cards to Orlando Cepeda today, hoping that his signing streak continues.

I also received a few unsigned cards today to send out, including some vintage cards and some current Twins.

No comments: