Monday, August 09, 2021

John Hale, Dave Heaverlo and Brooks Robinson

Today I received a couple returns with some late 70's cards and a nice return from a Hall of Famer.

John Hale signed his 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1979 Topps.




Dave Heaverlo signed cards from the same years as John Hale.




And I received a return from Brooks Robinson, who signed his 1970 Topps All Star card as well as the 1971 Topps Orioles team card, showing the 1970 World Champions.



I was getting a little worried about this request.  Mr. Robinson is a great signer through the mail and usually responds in a week or two.  Shortly after I sent this request back in June, his returns seemed to stop.  I was worried that he may be having health issues, but his returns started again in the last week or so.

I  don't think I'll have anyone else sign the team card.

No comments: