Sunday, March 07, 2021

Tippy Martinez, Jim McAndrew and Floyd Robinson Returns

I came home from a weekend away to find three returns waiting in the mailbox.  I also had one RTS with a bad address that I'll correct and resend tomorrow.

Tippy Martinez signed his 1976, 1978, 1985 and 1987 Topps.





I sent Jim McAndrew a 1971 Topps and $5, and he returned my card signed, along with a signed 1970 Topps and a custom index card.




Finally, Floyd Robinson signed his 1963 Topps.  I had enclosed $5 with my request.

I haven't worked too hard on my 1963 Topps set lately and didn't set a goal for this year because I'm getting down to the tough/expensive ones.  I have 319 cards signed out of the 576 card set.  I will probably take a look at the set again this week to see if any tough signers have started signing again.

No comments: