Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Five Returns Including a Spring Training Return

Today was a big day at the mailbox.  I received a great mix of new and vintage cards.

First, I was really happy to see a return postmarked from Ft. Myers in my Informed Delivery email this morning, which meant it was most likely from a Twin.  Sure enough, Jose Berrios signed his 2020 Topps Heritage for me.  Berrios has about a 50% success rate so it's not a super rare return, but I'm really happy to get it.

Don Buford signed his 1971 Topps card commemorating his 2-4 performance in game two of the 1970 World Series.

I also received a nice vintage return, with Joe Jay signing his 1955 Topps.  I've had this card for a long time but just got around to sending it out.  I included $5 with my request.

Ellie Rodriguez signed his 1972 Topps for his $5 fee.

Finally, Eric Soderholm signed his 1973, 1976, 1978 and 1979 Topps.  I had initially gotten an RTS and had to resend this one with a corrected address.




No comments: