Monday, December 01, 2008

No returns today

An empty mailbox today, but the UPS deliver person was busy dropping off all the Christmas presents we ordered from Best Buy and Amazon. Cyber Monday was more of a bust than Black Friday. I looked online briefly, and the video games and accessories I ordered from Amazon before Thanksgiving were cheaper then than they were today.

However, the cameras I was contemplating buying got cheaper so I bought them both. One will be mine and the other will by my wife's.

I write 8 requests tonight, using many of the cards I bought at the card show on Saturday. I should have some time tomorrow to write a few more. Tomorrow's Tuesday, so I'm not hopeful that I'll get many returns, if any.

Today I did receive a photo I purchased directly from Don Larsen. He sells a black & white photo of him and Yogi Berra celebrating after Larsen's perfect game in the 1956 World Series signed by them both. It's cheaper than the fee Yogi charges for signing a single item so it's a pretty nice deal. I already have one, but this one is for Johnny for Christmas.

No comments: