Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another Paul Molitor Return


When my son got a return from Paul Molitor a few weeks ago, I decided to hurry up and send a request to the Twins address to see if I could also get him to sign.  Today I received my 1987 Topps signed nicely.  I really want him to sign a 2008 Goudey as well, so maybe I'll try again during Spring training, or maybe again this time next year.  I also received a signed card from him in December of last year, so maybe that's the key to being successful with him.







I also made it to the Post Office to pick up my package from Bud's Sports Cards containing the 1961 and 1965 Topps I had sent for for Tommy Davis to sign. 


I made a little progress on my basement.  I moved my iMac and PC from the old desk to my new one.  I'm attempting to shift from my PC to my MAC but there are a few sticky issues.  I need to figure out how to FTP from my mac to my Comcast web site.  I use SmartFTP on my PC, so I'll have to see if they have a mac version.  Also, I use Quicken and MS Office, so I'll have to get mac versions of those as well.  

No comments: