Saturday, February 17, 2024

Bud Daley and Garry Jestadt TTM Returns - Clark and Rivera Purchases

One of my sases were in very poor shape when I received it today.  It had obviously gotten wet since the ink had run and it was very wavy.  It was ripped open and taped shut, creased and folded.

I was surprised the cards were even still inside. But the three cards Garry Jestadt had signed were there, although obviously they were wet at one point and wavy now, although dry.  He wrote in the letter that the rain had gotten them wet.



So, it had gotten wet on the way to Mr. Jestadt's.  But then the sase went through some adventures on its way back to me.  I'll put the cards under some heavy books for a few days and they'll be fine.

Also, Bud Daley signed his 1964 Topps, as well as the 1958 Indians and 1961 Athletics team cards.



I also received a couple 1959 Topps from a fellow SCN member including Phil Clark and Jim Rivera.


   

No comments: