Saturday, December 31, 2022

TTM and Purchases

I haven't gotten the mail yet today but wanted to post what I received yesterday so I don't fall too far behind.

The one ttm return was from Charlie Hough, who generously signed the 1972, 1973 and 1975 Dodgers team cards as well as his 1973 and 1975 Topps.





I also received several purchases, including a Tim Raines signed ball, a 1973 Topps RBI Leaders signed by Johnny Bench and Jim Kaat signed 1975 and 1983 Topps cards, all from Tom Orr at Atommic Sports. I bought the ball on eBay and the cards from his posts on SCN. 





I also received a 2021 Topps Heritage Real One Autograph signed by Ryan Jeffers from eBay.

I should have two ttm returns in the mail today which I'll post later.

I didn't reach 500 requests this year, but I hit 481 which is my 3rd highest total in the 19 years I've been sending out requests.

No comments: