Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Spotty Mail Service Lately

I haven't really received mail since December 22nd until today, except for one package that had been delivered to my neighbor instead.  He was kind enough to bring this to my house, and I'm glad he did!

It was a return from a private signing, where Johnny Bench signed his 1971 and 1978 Topps for my sets.


Beyond that delivery, although I saw my sases  (and other mail) in my Informed Delivery emails, I didn't receive any of them until today.

It was a bit of a mixed bag, with some black sharpie returns (Erskine), some ballpoint pens not working well (Jimmie Schaffer on the '62 Topps), a smear (Ron Lolich with a $5 fee) and one card being returned unsigned (1961 Topps Phillies team card from Bob Malkmus.  So, a little disappointed in some of these returns especially after having to wait for them.



















I also received a few purchases, such as a 2005 UD Johan Santana, 2022 Topps Heritage Real One Sonny Gray, and 2022 Topps Chrome Griffin Jax.



I'm about 30 requests short of hitting 500 for the year, so I'm going to do my best to hit that milestone this week.

No comments: