Monday, December 12, 2022

A Couple Days of Returns - Catching Up

I forgot to post my returns from Saturday, so I'll combine those with today's.

On Saturday, Charlie James signed a couple of team cards, including the 1961 and 1965 Cardinals.


Bill Sharp signed his 1975 and 1976 Topps.  This was my first time writing to Mr. Sharp.


And (drum roll please) Orlando Cepeda signed the head of a bobblehead I sent him very nicely using the silver sharpie I included.  This turned out even better than I hoped (or feared).  The picture is a bit blurry, but the signature on the bobblehead is very clear and sharp.  I have not attached the head back to the body, but when I do, I'll take some pictures.

Today, I received three returns.

Ken Aspromonte signed his 1958 and 1961 Topps, as well as the 1961 Cleveland Indians team card.  He returned, but did not sign, the 1958 Red Sox team card.  I'm not sure if that was an oversight, or if he doesn't sign Red Sox cards perhaps?



Marc Hill signed his 1977 and 1980 Topps and the 1976 and 1978 Giants team cards.




And finally, Jerry Walker signed his 1961 and 1962 Topps cards, as well as the 1958 and 1961 Orioles and 1963 Athletics team cards.





Almost all the requests I send out now include at least one team card, so I'll be posting a lot of those for a while.

No comments: