Sunday, November 06, 2022

Weekend Returns

I received three returns on Friday and Saturday.

Tom Carroll signed his 1975 and 1976 Topps and also answered a question in my letter.


There was another Tom Carroll that played for the Yankees about 20 years earlier.  He signed his 1955 Topps for me just about 18 months ago.

Ed Acosta signed his 1971 and 1972 Topps cards, as well as the 1972 Topps Padres team card which was previously signed by Leron Lee.  I bought the 71 Topps already signed by May.  There is an upcoming signing with Milt May, but the fees were more than I wanted to pay.



Finally, Dave Rader signed his 1972, 1973, 1975 and 1976 Topps cards for me.  I already had all of these cards signed by Mr. Rader over the years, but I had all of these lying around, and I hate to see a baseball card go unsigned, so off they went.  Unfortunately, the 76 got smeared.




I've been sending out a lot of requests with team cards, mostly from the 60's, so I'll start sharing a lot of returns with team cards included in them over the next several weeks at least.

1 comment:

night owl said...

Tom Carroll (the Reds one) just had a birthday yesterday.