Thursday, November 24, 2022

Another 1991 Twins World Series Poster: Mike Pagliarulo

I received this poster back a few days ago but haven't gotten around to taking a picture of it until now.

Via Cardboard Promotions, I was able to have Mike Pagliarulo sign his 1991 Playmakers poster, commemorating the Twins' World Series Championship that year.

These posters are an odd size at 7" x 18", but usually fall in the "basic" price category of many signings since it is smaller than a 16" x 20".  This signing was $15 which is pretty reasonable.

The posters are quite thick and cannot be rolled.  If you try to roll them up, they will bend and crease instead.  I have a cardboard box that my original purchase of a few of these posters came in and have used it to send each of the five posters I have gotten signed so far.  The box has many layers of shipping tape on it all over and is getting pretty beat up.  I don't have a better option at this point but should probably start looking into a box replacement.

The set contains 14 posters.  13 of them are possible to get signed, with Puckett being the exception.

I have five: Kent Hrbek, Chuck Knoblauch, Shane Mack, Kevin Tapani and now Mike Pagliarulo.  

The remaining posters I would like to get signed include Rick Aguilera, Chili Davis, Scott Erickson, Greg Gagne, Dan Gladden, Brian Harper, Tom Kelly and Jack Morris.




I have no idea how I would ever display these.  Frames would probably need to be custom made so that would be too expensive.  Maybe I could come up with a clever, cheap solution.  Most Likely, I'll never display them unfortunately.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Those posters are pretty neat!