Thursday, November 17, 2022

Some Great, and Not So Great Returns

The returns that were in Monday's Informed Delivery email finally showed up today, along with one more.

Some of these returns are really great, but one was extremely disappointing.

We'll start with that one.  I sent Camilo Pascual four cards to sign: Twins team cards from 1963 and 1965, and some Pitching Leaders cards from 1963 and 1965.  He signed, but smeared, all four of them!  The 1963 Twins team is the worst, and already had Dick Stigman's signature on it.





I'm not sure if I want to risk another $40 by sending him these cards again, but I'd really like to get better copies of them.  I'll probably try again at some point.

Now, on to the better returns:

I received an Alan Trammel autograph on a 1978 Topps from a Tom Orr signing.


Bud Daley signed the 1956 Topps Indians team card as well as his 1958 Topps.



Larry Colton signed his 1969 Topps already signed by Don Money.


Bill McNulty signed his 1973 Topps, already signed by Terry Hughes.  This card is complete now since Ken Reitz is deceased.


After one failed attempt, I received a 1954 Johnston Cookies signed by Joey (Joey) Jay, who also wrote me a nice note.


And finally, Juan Marichal signed the 1961, 1963 and 1965 Topps Giants team cards for his $10 per card fee.



No comments: