Thursday, November 03, 2022

Gary Sutherland TTM Return

I receive done return today.

Gary Sutherland signed his 1968, 1972, 1973 and 1977 Topps for me.





I've started sending out some requests including a bunch of the team cards I've bought from the 1958, 1961, 1963 and 1965 sets.  It's getting difficult to find some players on these teams that are still alive, which is depressing.

And now that I have the team cards, I'm finding I don't want to send out a request with just one or two team cards in it, so I'm probably going to buy some individual cards of the players too, even though I may already have them.  It's just how I am.  But, after seeing how few players are left from some of these teams, I also feel a sense of urgency to get some of these requests out.

Also, after a few years of not having my whole collection online, I finally decided to pay for hosting again and have my very simple web site that catalogs my collection up and running.

It can be viewed here:

https://www.thedroidtrader.com/autos.html

No comments: