Friday, June 03, 2022

Four TTM Returns and Some Purchases

I received a few nice TTM returns today and three cards I purchased from a fellow SCN member.

Steve Busby the 1973 and 1975 Topps Royals team cards as well as his 1974 and 1975 Topps.  He wrote "Not My Picture" on the 75 but signed it as well.  Apparently, the person pictured is Fran Healy, which I discovered after a quick web search.




Charlie Hough signed his 1975, 1976, 1983 and 1985 Topps.  There is conflicting information on SCN as to whether or not Mr. Hough charges a fee and appears to have been signing through JD Legends for a while.  I did not send a fee.





Al Spangler signed his 1960 and 1961 Topps as well as a 1961 Post card.



And finally, Jerry Walker signed the 1960 Topps Young Hill Stars card that I had signed by Milt Pappas back in 2008.  I'm not sure why I never sent it out sooner than this, but as soon as I get a little cash, it's off to Jack Fisher to be completed.

The three cards I purchased include a 1961 Topps Elmer Valo, 1964 Topps Sam Mele and 2009 Topps Heritage Denard Span.  I was surprised I still needed this Span card because I saw him many times at TwinsFest during his time with the Twins.




No comments: