Monday, December 06, 2021

Four TTM Returns - Colavito, Colborn, Palmer and Reichardt

I sent out 10 requests late last week to try to keep my momentum going until the end of the year.  I'm beginning to think about my goals for next year and since I spent so much this year, I'll probably focus on some simple ttm requests with cards I already own.

I received four ttm returns today.

Rocky Colavito signed his 1964 Topps stand up for me nicely, in the location I requested.  I don't normally ask players to sign in specific locations but based on the cost of this card and his signing fee, I didn't want to be disappointed.

Jim Colborn signed his 1976 and 1979 Topps as well as the 1979 Topps Mariners team card.




Jim Palmer signed his 1973 Topps.

And Rick Reichardt signed his 1971 Topps, as well as the 1971 and 1972 Topps White Sox team cards.



No comments: