Monday, December 20, 2021

Craig, Guidry and Wills

I was surprised to get three returns today.   I thought my returns might start dwindling a bit before Christmas.  We'll see how the rest of the week goes.  I also expect to send out a bunch more this week and next while I have time.

Pete Craig signed his 1965 Topps already signed by Dick Nen.  I sent this card to Nen in October and received it in early November.  I sent it to Craig in early December.


Ron Guidry signed his 1983 Topps for me.  I'm still undecided as to how hard I'll go after this set and how much money I'll spend on it.  I'll probably prioritize some stars and any Hall of Famers I am willing to pay for before deciding to spend any real money on it.

And Ted Wills signed his 1961, 1962 and 1965 Topps.  I have wanted to send his 1961 Topps for a while, but it's a relatively expensive card and I've been putting it off.



No comments: