Monday, January 23, 2012

Bobby Knoop - 1972 Topps

One return today from Bobby Knoop who signed his 1972 Topps for me.


I received one shipment of Joel Zumaya cards so at least we each have one card to get signed by him at TwinsFest.  Over the weekend I started organizing our binders of cards and pictures based on the stations my sons want to go to.  We're mostly getting cards and a few pictures signed this year.  There aren't too many players the boys want to sign baseballs, although my older son wants Josh Willingham on one, and I think I'll have Scott Erickson sign a Metrodome ball.

I do have a lot of bobbleheads to get signed though.  On Friday night, my wife is going with my older son and based on the stations he wants to go to, she has four bobbleheads to tote around with her, as well as a bat.

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

That's a great sig! Good luck at the Fanfest.