Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pavano and Marquis

The Pavano and Jason Marquis line was empty when we checked it out so we went through it very quickly. Then, I went through again because I had another card I wanted Pavano on.

We've been walking around looking at the card show again and are taking another break in the stands.

We didn't get to the Carew line, it was extremely long with just a half hour left. I don't know why people bother to stand in a line they have absolutely no chance of getting through.

My son found a Valencia signed picture he like so he's off to go buy it.

The next autograph session is a little weak. Denard Span is signing, but he's $15 so I think we'll pass.

In the last session, we will probably get Willingham and Doumit again, then head home for some much needed supper and sleep. The food here is awful.


--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: