Thursday, May 23, 2024

Wojcik TTM Return and a Couple 1952 Topps Purchases

My only ttm return today was from John Wojcik.  He didn't have a success listed on SCN, or even an attempt, since last July.  I wanted to send a multi-player card with two signatures already on it, so I first wrote him a letter asking permission to send and if he had a blue sharpie.

He replied that he would sign and didn't have a sharpie.  I packaged up a couple 1963 Topps, including one with no other signatures on it yet, and the 63 Athletics team card.  I also included a blue sharpie for him and a couple other 1963 Topps for him to keep.  He did a really nice job signing.




I also received a couple 1952 Topps that I bought from a fellow SCN member, including Johnny Antonelli and Harry "Peanuts" Lowrey.



No comments: