Monday, May 06, 2024

Carbo, Face and Luzinski Returns

Today I received three ttm returns.

Bernie Carbo signed his 1974 Topps and included a signed religious card.


Roy Face signed his 1953 Topps and a few Pirates team cards.  He must be having some vision problems because on the 65 team card, he signed right over the only other signature on the card.  I included $10 with my request.  The 53 isa an upgrade to one he previously signed for me, but in a dying blue sharpie.  This one is much nicer.





And Greg Luzinski signed the 1972 Phillies team card, the 1972 Commissioners Award card (now known as the Roberto Clemente Award), and his 1975 and 1983 Topps.




I also received a purchase from an SCN member who graphs spring training in Florida.  I bought his extra Morneau 2007 Allen & Ginter and 2022 Heritage Chris Paddack.


No comments: