Wednesday, May 08, 2024

Twins Heritage and Ginter Purchases

Two days in a row without a ttm return is kind of annoying considering I have a lot of requests out.

But I did receive a purchase of several Twins Heritage and Allen & Ginter cards to help fill some holes in my team sets.  I have a few team sets I am very close to completing, but need a bunch of Mauer, Morneau, Santana, Hunter, etc., cards to complete.  Sometimes several Mauer cards are needed.  I am two Morneau cards away from completing the 2010 Heritage Twins team set.  I think I'll try sending them off to him in care of the Twins.  He signed a couple 2011 Heritage cards for me that I received a couple days before Christmas last year, having waited about 18 months.

Anyway, here's a dump of the cards I received today in no particular order.  Hopefully I'll have some ttm returns tomorrow.












No comments: