Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Orlando Cepeda TTM Giants Team Cards

There are several Hall of Famers that are great ttm signers for a small fee.  Off the top of my head: Jim Palmer, Juan Marichal, Brooks Robinson, Wade Boggs, Ryne Sandberg and Orlando Cepeda.

I'm pretty sure all these guys will sign a baseball card for just $10.

I included $30 cash with my request to Orlando Cepeda, who signed the 1961, 1963 and 1965 Topps Giants team cards in just over two weeks.



I don't intend to have other players sign these cards.  I also had Juan Marichal sign these cards and will leave his as the only signatures on those as well.  I will send another copy of these cards out to the other players on these Giants teams as I get around to it.




It's interesting that both these players signed the cards in roughly the same spot, despite there being no other signatures on them to work around.

No comments: