Monday, February 20, 2023

Long Weekend Updates

I received one ttm return and a few purchases over the weekend.

The ttm return was from Jim Driscoll, who signed his 1971 Topps in just nine days.  Angel Mangual is deceased, so this card will be put away now.

I won a couple cards from Tom Orr's (Atommic Sports) eBay auctions last weekend that arrived Saturday.  I received the 1978 Topps Batting Leaders card signed by both Carew and Parker, as well as a 1975 Topps card signed by Rollie Fingers commemorating Game Three of the 1974 World Series.


I won a few more of his auctions last night so I'll have those to share, hopefully by Saturday.

1 comment:

Crocodile said...

Carew's signature has gotten really shaky, but cool to get both him and Parker on that '78 card. And I really like the Fingers card.