Monday, February 27, 2023

Baldschun, Colavito, Farley and Phillips

I received four ttm returns today.

Despite his 90% success rate on SCN, Jack Baldschun has been pretty spotty the last couple of years.  I sent a couple cards to him in January of 2022 that I didn't receive back.  I really wanted to add another 1964 Topps Stand Up to my set and had been waiting for his signing to become more consistent again but then decided that might not happen. So, I sent just this one card to him, and he signed it in about 2.5 weeks.  This might be the last one I get signed.

I added another card to my 1963 Topps set by breaking down and paying Rocky Colavito's $55 fee.

Bob Farley signed his 1962 Topps as well as the 1963 Tigers and White Sox team cards.



And Taylor Phillips signed his 1958 and 1959 Topps as well as the 1961 Phillies team card. Mr. Phillips also answered a question I had in my letter and signed that as well.



I feel like I've sent out hundreds of team cards yet most still only have 2-3 signatures on them.  It will take another year to start showing some decent progress probably.  

No comments: