Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Hrbek and Tapani 1991 Playmakers Prints

Today I received two Playmakers prints from some FanHQ signings.

The Hrbek signing took place in the spring, (April, I think) which is when the Tapani signing was also supposed to happen.  There was some scheduling mix up though, so the Tapani signing didn't happen until recently.  I had sent both these prints in the same box, with the same return label, so I just got both of them back now,



I like these prints and plan on getting a few more done when possible.  I only have one box that they fit in well.  They can't be rolled, because the paper stock is too thick.  The box I've used to send them out is getting a few layers of tape built up, but it's still in decent shape.

These posters are hard to come by.  They aren't typically very expensive, but I just don't see them very often.  In addition to these two, I have Chuck Knoblauch and Shane Mack signed copies.  There are 14 different players available.  All of them are possible to get signed except for Puckett.  I believe these were made in 1991, so it's possible that there are some signed copies of Puckett out there somewhere, but I've never seen one.

No comments: