Friday, February 04, 2022

Three More TTM Returns with a Couple 1962 Topps

I received three ttm returns today which included two 1962 Topps.

Tom Parsons signed his 1962 Topps.  I wrote to Mr. Parsons back in 2006 at which time he signed his 1965 Topps rookie card for me.

Leo Posada signed and personalized his 1961 and 1962 Topps and his 1962 Post cards.



In 2007, I sent Mr. Posada his 1961 Topps, which he signed without personalizing.  I'm never quite sure what players' motivations are for personalizing.  I'm guessing some do it so the cards aren't easily sold, but I think some players think the recipient likes the personalization.  I prefer just a signature.  I don't have plans to sell these cards.  I think they'll go to my sons eventually.  Maybe they'll sell them.

Ken Reynolds signed his 1971 and 1972 Topps.  Bob and Archie Reynolds are still with us, but Archie doesn't appear to be a good signer.  I'll send the 1971 Topps off to Bob next and see if there's ever an opportunity to have it signed by Archie.  This is a high number card in the 71 set.


No comments: