Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Don Lee and Mike Nagy Returns

There were two returns waiting for me in the mailbox today.  One didn't have a postmark on it so I couldn't try to guess who it was from the Informed Delivery email this morning.

I did guess the former-Twin Don Lee return, based on the AZ postmark.  He was kind enough to sign his 1959 Topps, 1962 Topps and 1963 Fleer.  I like the 63 Fleers.  I'm not sure why I haven't sent out more.



Mr. Lee also included a signed black and white picture, which is about 1/3 larger than a standard baseball card.  It appears to be hand-cut as the edges aren't straight.  There is a facsimile signature on the front, and he signed the back of it adding, "Twins 1st Team! 1961".



I also received a return from Mike Nagy, who signed his 1970 Topps card with the Topp All Star Rookie trophy, as well as a 1971 Topps and 1972 Red Sox team card.



No comments: