Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Bob Reynolds TTM Return

My Informed Delivery email this morning showed five returns for today, but when we got to the mailbox, there was just one.  That's very odd, especially for a mid-week day. I do see this happen frequently on the first day after a holiday, but this one is odd.  Hopefully they show up tomorrow and weren't delivered to someone else.

The one return that did show up today was from Bob Reynolds, who signed his 1971 and 1972 Topps.  The 1971 Topps was previously signed by Ken Reynolds.



I had sent the 1972 Topps to Mr. Reynolds back in 2011.  I had also sent that card to Jerry Bell.  When I go that back, Bell had signed it in Darrell Porter's spot.  It turns out, Topps mixed up Porter and Bell's pictures, so he signed it over his picture rather than over his name.

Darrell Porter passed away in 2002 so neither of these two cards will be completed.

No comments: