Thursday, February 10, 2022

Joe Amalfitano Return

I was surprised to get this return in the mail today.  It's not surprising that Mr. Amalfitano signed and returned these cards.  He's got a 96% return rate on SCN and is a very generous signer.

I was surprised because my Informed Delivery email didn't include this envelope this morning.

He was kind enough to sign his 1961, 1962 and 1963 Topps as well as his 1963 Fleer.




Oddly, he signed the 61 in black, and the rest in blue.  The black pen doesn't appear to be running out of ink so I'm not sure why he switched, or maybe he started with blue and switched to black at the end?  Who knows?  Another example of odd little things that happen with ttm requests.

I really like the 63 Fleer. I wish I had sent out more of these over the years.

No comments: